TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The product can be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase;
2. If the product has quality problems within 1 year from the date of purchase, Groplanner will provide free repair service and free shipping both ways;
3. If the product has quality problems after 1 year from the date of purchase, Groplanner will provide free repair service. Please contact Groplanner in advance to obtain the repair address and return the product to the corresponding address at your own expense. Groplanner will repair the product within 7-10 days of receipt of the product then the product will be returned. If there is an emergency, please notify in advance.
Note: The buyer pays for shipping the product back and the seller will bear the cost of sending the product to the buyer after the repair is completed.
4. If the malfunction or damage of the products is caused by transportation, the buyer needs to contact us and provide evidence（video & pictures）within 15 days from the date of receiving. Providing the buyer fails to do so or no longer replies us in 15 days after contact,the buyer will be responsible for any loss.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
1. In order to make a warranty claim, you must notify groplanner lighting in writing after your discovery of the defect, provide proof of purchase such as the order number and comply with other warranty requirements. Upon receiving that notice, to ascertain why fixtures stop working, evidences would be needed for groplanner lighting's team to analyze. Groplanner Lighting may require you to promptly return the product when necessary, freight prepaid.
2. The determination of whether the product is defective shall be made by Groplanner Lighting in its sole discretion with consideration given to the overall performance of the product.
3. If Groplanner Lighting determines the product is defective, Groplanner Lighting will elect, in its sole discretion, repair the product or replace the product. The seller has the sole right to interpret and amend the above articles.
All returns must happen within 30 days of the receipt of that product or hi-groplanner.com has the right to refuse the return.
Guidelines for items conditional return:
∮ Item must be in original packaging;
∮ Item must not have been installed or used;
∮ Packaging material (i.e. wrapping) must not have been destroyed or broken.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL NOT BE WARRANTED:
1. Damage caused by user's improper delivery, defects caused by wrong operation and wrong treatment.
2. Dismantling or improper maintenance or repairing of the products without Groplanner's authorization.
3. Damage caused by buyer or installer using bad quality cable or other mismatching electronic parts.
4. Damage caused by force majeure such as war, riots, sabotage, cyclones, earthquakes, flooding, lighting strikes, explosions, fire, etc.
5. This warranty is invalid if the product is not used for the purpose for which is originally designed.
The seller has the sole right to interpret and amend the above articles. ( Last Updated July 30th 2020 )